Every Script you create has some information that describes the script and its characteristics.
- TItle: This is the name of your script.
- Keywords: A comma-separated list of words that describe your script. These become keywords in Posterous uploads, or hash tags when posting to Twitter.
- Date Started: The date the script was created.
- Date Ended: In Progress, or the date you toggled the In Progress/Done buttons to Done.
- Time Worked: The cumulative time you worked on the script in yy:mm:dd hh:mm:ss format.
- Target Page Count: You can use the slider or tap on the page count number to enter the target number of pages you wish to wirte.
- Timeline: Tapping this lets you set the timeline of the script from the perspective of its charachters.
- Script Type: Screen or Stage. This is informational only.
- Logline: The script's logline that describes or "sells" the script.