Auteureist™ allows you to annotate your project and elements. An annotation is a note that describes your writing experience, but it can be anything that is tied to a given writing session. In order to annotate a project: Annotations can be exported via the Synchronization Screen.
- Select the novel from the left view on the main screen.
- Tap the Closed Book icon on the top toolbar to enter project mode.
- From the action button on the right view select "Annotate" from the menu that is displayed.
- A list of all of the writing sessions for your project is displayed in the left view.
- Select a writing session to annotate.
- Information about the session is displayed on the right with a place to enter your annotation.
- Enter your annotation and tap the "Save" button.